Program Design & Development
Helping Employment & Workforce Development Agencies to Design Effective, Integrated, and Efficient Work Programs.
BCG helps employment and workforce development agencies to design effective, integrated, and efficient work programs that help customers achieve sustained employment and maintain self-sufficiency.
Our program design services integrate several features into each program design, as applicable:
- Best practices from other states/jurisdictions.
- State and federal regulatory citation to support program changes and adherence to new requirement.
- Trend analysis and future performance projections from extracted program data.
- New revenue sources identification including: Department of Labor (DOL) grants, TANF maintenance of effort (MOE) funding, and other leveraged resources.
- Fiscal impact analysis of recommended policy/program changes.
- Policy briefs describing key elements of new program designs.
- A comprehensive report detailing policy options, fiscal analysis, and programmatic best practices.